"Our Minimum is Excellence"
Office of the Public Service Commission | Volume 14 | February 2017
February was a busy month for the Performance Development Division as it focused on the quality check process for the Performance Management System (PMS) Mid‐Year Review results in accordance with the Performance Development Framework. Prior to the commencement of the Quality Check process of the PSC Office, the bi‐monthly PMS Sub‐Committee meeting was convened on 02 February, 2017 to ensure common understanding of the process.
- The responsibility of line ministries in coordinating and availing their staff for the quality check
- The responsibility of the PSC Office to ensure that the quality check is performed
- The responsibility of the PSC Office to ensure that feed back is provided to line ministries on any identified gaps
The PSC Office extends its gratitude to line ministries for their support in facilitating the quality check process of the PMS Mid‐Year results.
INSIDE THIS ISSUE:
- Spotlight on the Ministry of Revenue and Customs (Customs Division)
- PMS Sub‐committee meeting No. 4 / 2016‐17FY
- PMS Mid‐Year Results Quality Check
- PMS 1‐2‐1 Consultation on Quality Check Outcome
- Common issues across Line Ministries
- APRA Working Group